Being a farmer often requires dedication and passion beyond just being a business owner or an employee. From the hectic pace of harvest season or the sales auctions to the unpredictability of weather patterns and the impact of Mother Nature.
At Cyre Partners we are inspired by our agribusiness clients and those that support this industry and strive to develop solutions that are appropriate for such a unique sector. As well as remaining on top of any tax developments that may impact our farming clients we continually develop innovations for those that don't work a 9-5 job, aren't always in a mobile phone coverage area, don't have direct access to quality internet connections or are simply too tired at the end of the day to drive to town to post a tax return or turn on the computer to print a BAS.
We have access to a range of software solutions so that you can do as much or as little of the administrative work as you choose with online or offline options to suit your needs.
In addition to the above we acknowledge that most of the agribusiness sector are affected on a daily basis by their own unique issues including:
- requirements for seasonal cash flow financing;
- understanding Government grants and assistance packages;
- access to finance to buy new assets, additional stock or even more land; and
- more complex family succession planning issues;
With our various in house specialist services we can help review your personal situation and give you options that may not be available elsewhere.
Our fees are based on the time required to complete your required work and will generally be agreed up front. For a list of our set packages click here.
We have a series of different options to suit all clients regardless of where they are located including:
- face to face meetings during or after business hours;
- use of Australia Post for exchange of paperwork and completed returns;
- use or our online portal or emails to communicate;
- or use our new online signing option via a computer or even a smart phone (i.e. no more printing and manual signing of your returns).
At Cyre Partners we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Personal, partnership, company or trust returns
- Preparing and lodgement of activity statements (including potential extension deadlines)
- FBT obligations
- GST advice and calculations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
The GST system is a complex and confusing one. Consequently Cyre Partners ensures our team remains up to date with any changes, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.
Every transaction now has an associated GST issue. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- ATO audit assistance
Farm & Livestock Accounting
Farm accounting involves specific business, financial, and taxation issues, and a specialist understanding of the industry. At Cyre Partners we keep abreast of the developments in both the farming and accounting industries, ensuring we are uniquely placed to provide up-to-date, accurate advice.
Our services include:
- Farm budgeting and cash flows
- Farm sales and purchases
- Ownership structures
- Preparation of financial statements
- Seasonal planning
- Succession planning
Have you ever wondered how your business performs compared to your competitors? What is their average bottom line? Are you spending enough on advertising? Are you paying too much rent? Are your staff costs too high? Surviving in today's business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business than in it. We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative benchmarking reports that enable you to:
- See how your business compares to your competitors
- Understand more about how the rest of your industry works
- Analyse the key performance indicators in your industry
Equipped with this information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
Modern business requires up-to-date, accurate financial information. We can relieve you and your staff of the enormous burden of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs, including preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal, and planning purposes.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice, on a regular basis.
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have, enabling you to set financial targets and measure your performance.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business!
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
Are you holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all your expenses every month? Surviving in today's business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business than in it.
We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting reports that enable you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Equipped with this information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
Financial planning involves developing comprehensive, effective strategies to strengthen your financial security and ensure your financial goals can be met. These strategies provide a separate source of income to your business or employment income.
Our qualified, experienced team can discuss your financial options with you and provide a three-stage service in financial planning that includes:
- Initial financial advice
- Implementation of a financial plan
- Ongoing investment portfolio management
A variety of investment options are available, including corporate bonds, term deposits, Real Estate, Australian and overseas shares, and managed investment funds, to name but a few.
Don't take unnecessary risks with your future! Allow the professionals at Cyre Partners, together with our team at Yellow Brick Road - Tamworth guide you towards achieving your financial goals.
A wide range of financing options exist each with their pros and cons. At Cyre Partners we know the financial market and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your personal and business goals. Our experience in the market means we can also structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Let our experienced team explore the best financing options with you to get your business closer to its goals!
A multitude of risks exist in today's business environment. At Cyre Partners we pride ourselves in our proven ability to accurately assess risk and protect you from vulnerabilities inherent in your enterprise. An effective risk management strategy improves the performance of your business, enables you to complete goals, and protects the value of your business.
Our risk assessment includes:
- Assembling relevant information about your business and market
- Identifying the major risks facing your organisation
- Developing a risk strategy
- Implementing the risk management procedures
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice that helps you run your business more effectively.
We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing years of experience in business growth to the relationship. We can identify key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.
We check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be, then offer flexible strategies, designed to address the issues affecting your business.
Let us give your business a health check! Take the practical advice we can provide to ensure the ongoing success of your venture.
Here at Cyre Partners we understand that day-to-day office duties are not everyone's cup of tea and are happy to help out with some or all of the following services:
- Processing wages
- Paying creditors and processing payments
- Collecting and banking debts
- Various secretarial tasks
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from your core business activities. Added to this, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- ATO filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll.
The experts at Cyre Partners offer a portfolio management service that makes handling your investments easy! We provide the people, tools, and methods you require to effectively manage your investment portfolio.
Your portfolio manager keeps abreast of the changes in the investment market, saving you the trouble of doing the research yourself. You maintain control of your investments while eliminating unnecessary risks and delegating the everyday tasks and complex decisions to your experienced investment manager.
At Cyre Partners we design and manage portfolios with your individual requirements and objectives in mind. This means your investments are handled in the most efficient manner possible and ensures your goals are met.
Contact us today for specialist assistance with investments!
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At Cyre Partners we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you.
Let us help you make the right choice of accounting software. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and let you complete GST returns easily.
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. After all, there are over sixty accounting packages available in Australia. Here at Cyre Partners we invest considerable resources into ongoing staff training to ensure we can recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
We are also BankLink Professional Advisors, Myob Certified Consultants and Xero Gold Parnters.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business it is vital to plan ahead. We'll help you develop a strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Include an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals
To ensure the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan. Coordinating the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, removing the stress from your shoulders.
Contact us for more information on forming a plan that facilitates a hassle-free continuation of your business!
Contact us now by phone or by using our appointment / enquiry form for more information.
Are you already an individual, run an business, retired or looking for finance? - refer to our other links on this site.