At Cyre Partners we offer a full range of taxation services. Our taxation consulting division is nationally recognised and we offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Personal, partnership, company or trust returns
- Preparing and lodgement of activity statements (including potential extension deadlines)
- FBT obligations
- GST advice and calculations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have, enabling you to set financial targets and measure your performance.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business!
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
Estate Planning & Inheritance
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties. At Cyre Partners we are experienced in estate planning and can guarantee no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
Financial planning involves developing comprehensive, effective strategies to strengthen your financial security and ensure your financial goals can be met. These strategies provide a separate source of income to your business or employment income.
Our qualified, experienced team can discuss your financial options with you and provide a three-stage service in financial planning that includes:
- Initial financial advice
- Implementation of a financial plan
- Ongoing investment portfolio management
A variety of investment options are available, including corporate bonds, term deposits, Real Estate, Australian and overseas shares, and managed investment funds, to name but a few.
Don't take unnecessary risks with your future! Allow the professionals at Cyre Partners, together with our team at Yellow Brick Road - Tamworth guide you towards achieving your financial goals.
Financing for Car, Home & Personal Loans
A wide range of financing options exist each with their pros and cons. At Cyre Partners we know the financial market and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your personal and business goals. Our experience in the market means we can also structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Let our experienced team explore the best financing options with you to get your business closer to its goals!
A multitude of risks exist in today's environment. At Cyre Partners we pride ourselves in our ability to have access to quality insurance providers including motor vehicle, sickness and accident, home and contents and loan protection products.
Call us to request a quote today.
The experts at Cyre Partners offer a portfolio management service that makes handling your investments easy! We provide the people, tools, and methods you require to effectively manage your investment portfolio.
Your portfolio manager keeps abreast of the changes in the investment market, saving you the trouble of doing the research yourself. You maintain control of your investments while eliminating unnecessary risks and delegating the everyday tasks and complex decisions to your experienced investment manager.
At Cyre Partners we design and manage portfolios with your individual requirements and objectives in mind. This means your investments are handled in the most efficient manner possible and ensures your goals are met.
Contact us today for specialist assistance with investments!
At Cyre Partners we have the expertise required to assist you in a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property.
The services we offer include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We can provide you with forecasts for:
- Revenue returns
- Financial position
- Potential growth
Contact us today for more information on how we can assist you in the business of rental properties!
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
At Cyre Partners we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you.
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at Cyre Partners are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations